WoodSpring Suites® hotels offer extended stay guests a welcoming environment, a friendly smile, and a straightforward stay – all affordably priced to be just right.
WoodSpring Suites is the nation’s fastest-growing economy extended stay hotel brand.
- There are over 260 WoodSpring Suites hotels currently open nationwide.
- WoodSpring Suites is expanding into major markets across the country, including Miami, New York, Chicago, and Dallas.
- WoodSpring Suites hotels are all-new construction. The average WoodSpring property was built within the last seven years.
WoodSpring Suites properties are purpose-built for the extended stay traveler.
- Every room is a suite, with three layouts to choose from.
- Features and amenities include:
- A well-designed kitchen in every room, including full-size refrigerator with freezer, two-burner stovetop, and microwave.
- Clean and fresh bedding, comfortable seating, flat panel TVs, desk space, and eating area.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 24/7 laundry and vending facilities.
- Signature locations may also feature additional amenities, like fitness centers and lobby coffee service.
For more information about WoodSpring Suites, please visit woodspring.com.
All statistics are from Choice Hotels International internal data.
This advertisement is not an offering. For New York: an offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law in the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. For Minnesota: WoodSpring Suites #F-4823. A copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document may be obtained through contacting Choice Hotels International at 1 Choice Hotels Circle, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850 or at email@example.com.